I was tagged by my "Guatemalan" friend, Sara Beth Drake.
Facebook Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
- I don't particularly love yogurt, but when I eat it...it has to be with a plastic spoon.
- Writing poetry is fun!
- A 14 year old girl taught me how to knit.
- I love to make water color collages.
- I lived in South Korea for a year and never thought I'd say that I like kimchi.
- Cooking is not my forte. Although some assume Mexican woman = great cook! WRONG! What I cook is good, but I don't have too many tricks up my sleeve.
- Barnes and Noble makes the best Desk Diary. I think if I lost mine I'd die, or something.
- My mother taught me how to crochet when I was ten and I didn't understand it until I was 24 - slow learner, or something.
- I'm an introvert. Meaning...I get energy from being alone rather than from being with people. I have to take breaks from peeps.
- I claim that I'm not a crier, but ahhh....I cry. Steel Magnolias, kindergarten Christmas choir concerts, Titanic, an unexpected letter, a hallmark commercial. Yeah, I'm not a crier - what are you talking about?
- Pretty sure, I got my first gray strand of hair two weeks before my 23rd birthday. You guess it - I cried.
- I have an old man crush on David Letterman. It's the suit. It's the suit. That man can wear a suit like nobody's business!!! And he's freaking HILARIOUS!
- Give me some colorful paper, scissors and glue and I can make some COOL stuff!
- I play the violin. Mainly stick to Suzuki, classical pieces and hymns. And I'm shy about it.
- Every sugar cookie I've ever made has been a failure. Seriously...I don't know what it is about sugar cookies, but they just don't like me. I can make other kinds just fine. Just not Sugar Cookies.
- I have a life long friend whose name is Angela Rangel. I met her when I was 2. She was 5. That's FOREVER.
- I didn't know how to pronounce "Chevrolet" until I was in High School. I was pretty embarrassed...but what can you do if you grew up in a Spanish speaking home and NEVER EVER cared about cars unless they were a Porsche or Mercedes?
- I've never worked in a restaurant and hope to never have to do it.
- Children's Literature is my FAVORITE! OMG. I'd rather read a kid book over some brainy adult book (although, I do love reading). There is something so refreshing about children's books...I'm not talking picture books either - but whoa...I love picture books too. Don't get me started.
- Going to the dentist is one of the best stress relievers ever! I mean you walk out with the cleanest mouth ever! Healthy mouth, healthy heart.
- Uh, Speaking of dentists...I have friends in the industry.
- I'm a PK. Pastor's Kid. And don't say, "Now I know why..." cause I've always been a pretty good kid.
- I waited until I was 18 to get my driver's license. And the car that I have now was my first car that I bought on my own...with the Lord's provision of course.
- A 5k was never in my "plans" until I went to the Houston marathon in January. I'm training now...and I'll be running a 5k in April.
- I don't buy things that are too "popular." I tend to boycott those things - there's no ORIGINALITY!
Tag YOUR it!