Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pearly Whirly

I've been in a whirl wind of phone calls with the car shops!


My car, Pearl, is sick.


She's going to have quite a few repairs. Just when I thought the cracks on the windshield were annoying, I get this RATTLING sound that's pretty unnerving.

So the list:

Windshield - I guess I'll wait.
Alternator Pulley - NEED IMMEDIATELY
Belt - NEED IMMEDIATELY
CV Boot - NEED IMMEDIATELY (when I turn the wheel it started clicking so replacing the boot is better than having to replace the joint)
Oil Filter Housing - Taking it to another shop on TUESDAY (I better not have to pay a dime for this or I'll be FURIOUS!)
Oil Change - needed but again waiting for Tuesday
Brake Fluid - not necessarily needed
Coolant Flush - not necessarily needed


Man, I'm so bummed!! But it's better to get it taken care of than to get stuck on the road!!

I've received some charity and I'm thankful!

No comments: