Friday, September 18, 2009

Around the Corner...

Autumn is around the corner. I've been listening to the Louis Armstrong Station on Pandora, have many windows open around the house, and pumpkin spice candles burning for long periods of time. Weirdly, I've spent a lot of time in the kitchen and still I've yet to touch my sewing machine which is calling my name! I have the bouquet of sharpened pencils my bestie sent me in honor of me receiving my teaching certification (in January) prominently displayed in my room. And I'm dreaming of pumpkin carving parties and hoedowns and such! Have I mentioned that I love AUTUMN and all the festivities therein? I do!!

4 comments:

shelly said...

i'm listening the the louie pandora station right now...you are an inspiration

Mimi said...

Shelly - it is the best pandora station for the season. I'm convinced!!

And girl...have you met yourself? :o)

Anonymous said...

OK, I need to get on this Louie Pandora. Can you share it with me? Or I should just create my own Louis Armstrong station?

By the way, yesterday was the first official day of Autumn, so you and your little heart can skip around the corner and stop in wonder as you realize it's HERE!

Alyssa said...

Me too! Me too! I don't really ever want to leave Texas, but paradoxically would love to live somewhere with a real Autumn! Cool temperatures! Leaves changing! :) Beautiful!