Friday, November 23, 2007

A Very Merry Thanksgiving



As tradition has it, we meet at my grandmother's house for Thanksgiving around noon. Every thanksgiving I'm reminded of the excitement that would drive me to sing, "Over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house we go..." The house seemed empty as people came and went and because the entire clan wasn't there. It was a nice time though. Indeed it was.
My grandmother had us guessing what in the world she did to her hair. It looked so real! And thankfully she pulled a fast one on us. She's goofy!

EDIT: After talking to J-Good, I realized that I didn't have a reference for what my gramma looks normally. You could be thinking what's so funny, I don't get it. Well - this is her normal self...
(click to enlarge. She's the lady at the table.)



No comments: