Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Wednesday Word: making wednesdays worthwhile

It's dissappointing when you're looking for a fun word and all you think of is the word FRUSTRATION!
frus·tra·tion
/frʌˈstreɪʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled
Pronunciation
[fruh-strey-shuhn] Pronunciation Key -
–noun
a feeling of dissatisfaction, often accompanied by anxiety resulting from unresolved problems.
It's a common word (although I wish it weren't so common) and it is not anywhere near as fun as the common word success. Success feels far from my reach. And I'm not talking like Hollywood success - I mean the kind of success that makes you warm and fuzzy inside. Satisfaction. You know?

I'll make sure to post that I am feeling satisfied the next time I sign in. Who wants to hear about someone's pity party!
My grandmother once told me: THIS TOO SHALL PASS! :o)

On a less serious note...I recommend the book Runny Babbit for laughs. It's a Billy Sook! Full of Pun Foems!

No comments: