Monday, March 29, 2010

2010 - The Year of Conquering Continued

At the end of every year, I like to set goals for the next and LOOOOOVE to pick out a theme scripture, song, and a sorta cheesy picture that all go along with what I hope the year will bring.

I just wanted to come back and say that I've picked a theme song for 2010, practically 4 months into the year. It hasn't been too terribly long ago that I've shared this song with you, but when I sing it...I SING MY HEART OUT!! Because it reminds me of how much grace has been extended to us by the One who loves more than we could ever comprehend. And it's Easter...and there was a great sacrifice that has allowed my soul to feel its worth!

My ultimate goal in life is to share beauty, even in the midst of ashes, that only God Himself brings to such a messy time on earth.

So here again is the song:

No comments: