Monday, June 7, 2010

Copperish Brown

Against popular belief, not all Mexicans have a natural tan. My legs are WHITE when they say hello for the summer. But now summer is here and I've been walk/jogging at the park and I spent all weekend outdoors and I can say now that I'm tan. I have a ridiculous watch tan line to show the contrast.

Anyway, I'm not on here to talk about my tan, per se. I remembered a story from a couple years ago when I went to a ball game with my brother, Tim. We sat directly behind the cutest little boy and his dad. Well, this kid turns around and points at me and says: IT'S HER, DAD! It's HER!

The dad was embarrassed and says: I'm sorry about that ma'am. My son and I were playing I spy and he spotted something copperish brown. It happens to be you!

HAHAHA! That story makes me laugh. Kids are fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahaha! I've never heard this story, but it's awesome. Love you!