Thursday, October 6, 2011

Favorite Commercials

I haven't been able to find it...or more like haven't had a chance to look online to find it...BUT there is a commercial that I've quoted for YEARS since hearing it the first time. It's VW commercial advertising their full size spare tires.

The phrase: GREAT DAY IN THE MORNIN'! WHAT ONCE WAS LOST NOW IS FOUND!!

It celebrates the fact that your car doesn't have to look gimpy because you had a flat. It is, for some people worried with appearances, a cause for celebration.

This phrase makes me happy!

For example...

I've had "great day in the mornin'" moments lately. Specifically with technology. You know those really amazing and convenient thumb drives and external hard drives? Well - One of them I thought had erased all the pictures I took in Guatemala. You all know those are near and dear to my heart. The other had me thinking I thought lost all my lesson plans! BUT THEN - I realized that they weren't lost... I'm not sure how the "almost lost" happens with these things...

It's not it's like life or death - but it's the thought of the TIME and MEMORIES! Losing both can suck. But DO NOT FEAR!! I have backed these items up TWICE OVER!

So I celebrate saying: GREAT DAY IN THE MORNIN'! WHAT ONCE WAS LOST NOW IS FOUND!!

No comments: