Thursday, July 31, 2008

This is true!

There are things that I am still learning about myself but this I know is true:


  1. I love my family. Isn’t it true that they know you so well - they know where all the buttons are and also where all the tickles are too.
  2. I love Jesus. Before you go on and roll your eyes saying, she’s another one of those crazy Christians hold on just one second! I grew up in church and have been a bit jaded by it, but ONE thing remains true - Jesus loves me so much! And you too. (Read John 3:16-17 and 2 Peter 3:9) There is grace and hope in Him.
  3. I love laughing. It doesn’t happen all day everyday but I do laugh more than just once a day. And not just a hold it in laugh…A good hearty laugh. I love those laughs!

  4. I’m really good at what I know. I’ve been told that I’m a little cocky about my creativity but that is what I KNOW and I like to share it with others – not in a rub it in kind of way, but I’d like for them to excited with me! And notice I don’t post it on my blog. I don’t know why, but what I’m best at I keep a bit personal. One day, I’ll grow out of that. But secretly (not so secret now) I have the perfect job title: Creative Genius.
  5. I’m really careful with what I don’t know. If I don’t know something I become really hesitant. I’ll ask questions and think about how it works before I take the plunge. Sometimes time isn’t on my side, but I do what I can. I don’t mind being corrected, but I also can’t stand when it’s assumed that I know something. We all know what assuming does!! ;o)
  6. I love writing – even though I don’t consider it a strength. Once in a blue moon – there is a poem. More frequently there are notes to friends, family, and a few potential friends. Tragically, I’m not the best at putting those things in the mail. I have 3 sitting on my desk at home right now!
  7. I love the mountains and I love lakes too and trees and flowers and and... There is something about God’s creation that even in pictures it takes my breath away.
  8. I don’t like big crowds. Funny that I’m in them all the stinken’ time, but I’ve learned to work with crowds and recharge my batteries alone in a quiet places. I like smaller groups where you can learn people’s names and things about them. Getting lost in the shuffle is not fun. Nor is it fun to be pushed or squeezed trying to get from point A to point B.
  9. JEANS – when I find the perfect pair they are my best friend! If I could choose what to wear on the daily it would be JEANS…dress ‘em up, dress ‘em down. Regardless they are my favorite.
  10. There is more to me than this list.

1 comment:

Mia Lauren. said...

i really really like this post.
i love reading things like this.
thanks for sharing.