Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday Word: making wednesday worthwhile

sa·lu·bri·ous (sə-lōō'brē-əs) adj.
Conducive or favorable to health or well-being.

Have I mentioned how much I love salubrious laughter. I've had a lot of it lately and for that I'm thankful.

Here is one conversation via AIM that had me laughing pretty hard. The conversation started with a blurb I had to cut in half (yes, work related).

Me: If you're interested in reading the final butchering you can come read it
Intern: I'm coming. I love gore and blood!
Me: LOL
Me: I just read this. GORE and BLOOD. HA.
Me: are you talking about Braveheart?
Intern: more Gladiator. I don't know why, but I actually hated Braveheart.
Me: WHAT
Me: I can't stand the actor for the Gladiator!!! WHACK!
Intern: WHAT!!! "My name is Maximus Decimus Brulius, commander of the armies of the North, General of the Felix legion, loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurelius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will seek my vengence in this life or the next."
Me: Okay, I never said that I didn't like the movie...but if HE could be replaced by another actor I'd like it Much much better
Me: But then again, he played the role well. So, I can't think of a suitable replacement
Me: Schwartznager* was prob governer* by then and he'd make it too cheesy! :o)
Intern: No kidding! Hasta la vista, Commodus!
Intern: actually, it would be commode
Me: HA HA HA

*Excellent spelling, I know!!

1 comment:

Mia Lauren. said...

my new favorite word!
i love it...