Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My FEET!


So after the half-marathon, my feet felt a little like this. I tried running today in my "old" shoes and my feet were like - Uhm, NO!
Not even two minutes into what was supposed to be a short liesurely run, I turned around and drove to the nearest shoe store.

And there you have it....my feet feel better already with the support given by these Brooks. I strayed from my adidas. Sure, they are UGLY. But guess what I LOVE THEM! They feel great and can't wait to run my way to happiness tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Doesn't matter how a shoe looks - at all! Glad you love your new shoes. You have to replace them more often when you run a lot. It makes all the difference.

Carla said...

Have you ever tried barefoot running, as in wearing Vibram Five Fingers, rather than with no shoes at all.

Carla said...

Have you ever tried barefoot running, as in wearing Vibram Five Fingers, rather than with no shoes at all.