Thursday, June 12, 2008

Global Heart Warming – yes.

A while ago, I saw a little blurb on TV about Young at Heart. This musician decided he’d go to the older generation to sing modern music (Rock n' ROLL) and I tell you what, I LOVE IT!! There is something so special about this group. Older people have so much to teach us and they have stories we know not of...They’d tell us if we’d stop to listen. These guys don’t know if their friends are going to make it to the next concert. “It’s a part of life,” they say.

Watch this video – This is one where they practiced with the lead singer. The lead singer didn’t make it so they invited another YOUNG at Heart to sing Coldplay's, FIX YOU. The oxygen tank – you can hear it. It gave me chills, and, of course, I had to reach for the Kleenex. I can't wait to see the movie.



And friends - I want to give you HUGE hugs!

1 comment:

JMT said...

OMG, I know! Every time I see the preview for this movie, I start weeping. I wish we could watch together! I miss you, friendo.