Sunday, March 29, 2009

Excitement Abounds!!

At church tonight, one of the guys that I met at P.E.P. who is now in the free world was baptized tonight. So I love baptisms, BUT this one in particular I just wanted to jump up and down and WHOOP WHOOP all over the place.

I've recently been thinking about God's love for us. Particularly, 1 John 3:1
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!
And how His love for us changes us. We are LIGHT. Our entire appearance changes. It's definitely true for this guy! It makes me want to sing at the TOP of my lungs!

I LOVE P.E.P. But more than that I love God. He is faithful to finish the work He begins in us.

On another note, the Anderson cousins (my cousins) have been singing with a local rapper - COLCUTZ. I want for you guys to listen to this song...it's good. Sung by my oh so VERY talented cousin Hannah.



2 comments:

shelly said...

i love that story!!

Mia Lauren. said...

wooooo.
thats my sister :)