Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March Madness

Are we already in the third month of the year? Seriously?! WOW!

Well, I ended the month of February with a bang:
I'm so proud that I had the courage to let go! I have trouble letting go...

And then, we had 80's prom, which was an absolute BLAST!
See more pictures
here!

So – at the start of every month, I look at my goals to see where I am. Boy, I am behind!!!

  • I’m doing alright with reading. One book a month. Not bad. I'll save the list for the end of the year.
  • My projects are at a stand still...oops. I should probably get on it. Starting tonight, or something. I'm inspired by her...
  • I AM TICKET FREE. Let’s hope it stays this way.
  • Weight – up and down. What’s new? Running, although I’m still hating it, makes me feel good in the end.

Things that didn’t make the original list that I’m happy about is:

  • I’m journaling more.
  • I’m definitely spending more time with people which has been GREAT…I just need to get some balance I think. I'm an introvert in the sense that I get energy from being alone...so balance is needed.
  • I'm memorizing scripture!
This month is exciting because:

  1. I get to see Peanut Preston Paget for the VERY FIRST TIME!
  2. I get to go to the Prison Entrepreneurship Program Class XI Kickoff with my friend Jeannie!
  3. I’m going to meet my BFF Jennifer in Dallas!
  4. And my friend Jessica has her housewarming party which will be exciting to celebrate!
  5. BRACKETS – need I say more? Thanks Beyer for introducing me to basketball fun!

No comments: