Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fun, FUN!

  1. Made a load of progress on my craft room! It's been since before the Christmas holidays that I've messed with it. SO SO SO excited about it!
  2. Since buying the house, I've not had a light fixture in my bedroom. The one it had was u-g-l-y! So, I took it down without replacing it. I looked and looked and LOOKED! Nothing was stealing my heart! (Don't you think that when you're spending money on something that is almost permanent - it has to be your new favorite BLANK! Sursly...that's my strategy.) All that to say that there's a restaurant by the office that I pass by and they have the best lamps ever! They are outdoor lamps. Well, guess what? A similar outdoor lamp is now hanging off the ceiling in my bedroom. The glass has some texture to it so it creates these prism shadows...I don't know what else to call it, but I think it's MAGICAL! I love it!
  3. I received the March issue of Country Living magazine and one of the ladies whose blog I frequent made it IN! So fun! It's exciting...and I don't even know this lady. Look she makes fun totes for her friends:
  4. One more thing: check out these business cards!!

No comments: