Sunday, February 3, 2008

Uh-MAZING! Hip Hip HOORAY!

THIS SUPER BOWL GAME WAS AMAZING!!!!

WOW! OMG. Like the most INCREDIBLE game I've ever, Ever, EVER seen! Even I, pretty much a non-football girl, was on my feet hooting and hollering throughout the entire game for the Giants! Wow. I hope you guys didn't miss out on Mr. Hollywood losing! The Patriot's coach is a sour puss! But who can blame him really? It's a true upset. OH BUT WHAT A SWEET VICTORY!! AMAZING! UNBELIEVABLE!

And one more thing - I CANNOT believe Paula Abdul! Is she really serious with the new single or is it a promo for American Idol? If that's the case (promo for AI) I think it nullifies all commentary from both her and Randy! I mean, seriously? Seriously, she made a single? Where is Simon to shoo them off stage?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Finally a decent SuperBowl game. It's been years. I found the commercials to be less than stellar and wondered the same thing about Simon...

Patricia said...

Agreed. Paula needs to stay behind the judge's table. :)