Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 - The Year of Conquering

The year of the Learning Curve (2009) was just that...A lot of learning and starting from ZERO! But it's been amazing nonetheless and 2010 can only get better!! I'm VERY excited about start of this new year. Excitement ABOUNDS!!

Theme verse for 2010:
"...in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us."
Romans 8:37

Theme picture for 2010:
(yes...Aslan!!)
Theme song for 2010:
I haven't picked one. ;o)
(2009 was Jon Foreman's Your Love is Strong)


Goals for 2010:

  1. Continue Reading
    I love it! I remember having a conversation YEARS AGO with someone about books. I told her that I really like them, but never seemed to have time for them. She answered, "Well, we all have 24 hours in a day and I read every night. You make time for it." And I am thankful she said that because back then I didn't think it was that easy. It's true for a lot of things!
  2. Teach
    I'm really close I can taste it. I have LOVED every minute of the time I've had off. I can't say it enough. You couldn't pay me to go back to where I was. I'm in a much happier, healthier state and I'm more than ready to teach!!
  3. Geocache
    Back in August, I saw a group of boy scouts geocaching and I loved it. I said I'd do it but I haven't. So I promised a cousin of mine that I'd go on a bear hunt once a month and keep my geocaching profile updated.
  4. Go on a Mission Trip
    My dreams have always been to teach and use the summers for mission trips. So, why not start this year. I'll have more information on this soon.
  5. Lose Weight
    It's on "the list" every year...and I wouldn't have it any other way! I've recently made some progress and hope to continue into the next. I feel GREAT!! Thanks to the Wii Fit Plus, I am tracking the progress daily and it's ADDICTING!!

No comments: