Friday, October 1, 2010

College Days Remembered

My friends made this video of them sneaking into my room on a Friday night. It was pay back for breaking into her room and waking her up one night. As abnormal as it may seem, it was normal for me to go to bed anywhere from 7 to 8 on a FRIDAY night! I know...RIDICULOUS!

The deal was that every day (even on the weekends) I would wake up at 6 a.m. no matter what time I went to bed. Some friends would say, "Call me when you wake up." I'd call and they & their roommates would be ticked because I woke them up on a Saturday!! LOL! I'd work my tail and then PLAY hard. By Friday I was done. DONE!

Such is the case as a teacher. I haven't been this tired in such a long time! At least, since MAY!! It's crazy to think that I am ready for bed and it's only 7:20. CRAZY!

1 comment:

Sara S. said...

Yay...I love this memory...I was that crazy girl that broke into your room and video tapped you. I want to get those videos on DVD so we can upload them and share them with the world...okay maybe not the world but our loved ones and have a good laugh. I miss college...I miss you...and I miss the fun...
What about all those times I would hide and video tape you after I scared you! hehehe! Love you!!!