Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thanksgiving

Count your blessings...You'll realize you have more than you could ever ask for. Then, praise the name of Jesus. Every good and perfect gift comes from Him.

November 1-6 Thanksgivings:
  1. I'm thankful for the Love of Jesus. He's lavished His Love on me so that I could be a Daughter of the Most High King.
  2. I'm thankful for my parents. They keep it real. My parents aren't just parents anymore...they are my friends. I'm beyond thankful to call them MY parents.
  3. I'm thankful for my brothers. I want to see them be successful in life. And I would like their love for Jesus to be inspiring to those around them. They have the ability to make me laugh like no one else can. :o)
  4. I'm thankful for my health. I can see God's beautiful creation...I can see hearts that He's placed around for us to find! I can hear incredible music and the sounds of children laughing. I can hear my mom when she's cheering for a team. I can feel the different textures of the things around me. I can taste the most incredible food on the planet! I love food! I can smell when the rain is coming...it's the best smell ever - especially when you haven't gotten much of it.
  5. I'm thankful for my job. I could whine if I wanted to about this...but I'm blessed. I teach the best set of kids a teacher could ask for. I get paid to work with KIDS! :o) I get to use my talents...
  6. I'm thankful for Casa Bernabe. Life is not the same because I've been there.... Life is not the same because my heart is still there. I love that place. I love the kids. I love the people that work there. I just love it there. You can pray for me on that front.
More to come next week.

No comments: