November 1-6 Thanksgivings:
- I'm thankful for the Love of Jesus. He's lavished His Love on me so that I could be a Daughter of the Most High King.
- I'm thankful for my parents. They keep it real. My parents aren't just parents anymore...they are my friends. I'm beyond thankful to call them MY parents.
- I'm thankful for my brothers. I want to see them be successful in life. And I would like their love for Jesus to be inspiring to those around them. They have the ability to make me laugh like no one else can. :o)
- I'm thankful for my health. I can see God's beautiful creation...I can see hearts that He's placed around for us to find! I can hear incredible music and the sounds of children laughing. I can hear my mom when she's cheering for a team. I can feel the different textures of the things around me. I can taste the most incredible food on the planet! I love food! I can smell when the rain is coming...it's the best smell ever - especially when you haven't gotten much of it.
- I'm thankful for my job. I could whine if I wanted to about this...but I'm blessed. I teach the best set of kids a teacher could ask for. I get paid to work with KIDS! :o) I get to use my talents...
- I'm thankful for Casa Bernabe. Life is not the same because I've been there.... Life is not the same because my heart is still there. I love that place. I love the kids. I love the people that work there. I just love it there. You can pray for me on that front.
More to come next week.